Monday 9 November 2009

The First One

I used to blog, but that was back when I was an angsty teen. I don't really think I can get away with that anymore - we're all too old for that shit.

I'm going to use this instead to espouse my views on anything and everything I see fit. It should, however, be noted that my views on what is fit and worthy of discussion is almost entirely dedicated to the entertainment world. So yes, this is going to be just another ego who thinks his views and opinions are worthy of being broadcast on this world wide web of ours. If you don't like it, don't read it. If you do like it, keep reading it. I don't overly care. I'm not beyond flamboyant hyperbole or insulting you to get your attention. Deal with it.

This isn't a blog about my life. Sometimes I'll lie. Sometimes I'll talk knowingly on things I have no idea about. Feedback and comments are always welcome, but I reserve the right to a) not respond and b) delete your comments should I not deem them appropriate. Or if you're just being mean. Or if I just plain don't like you. This isn't a democratic forum, remember. This is all about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment