Wednesday 31 March 2010

Go Do It Now.

So, in my can-barely-breathe anticipation of the release of Go on Monday (please dear god let me pre-order arrive that day! Or I'll die. I will just die), Jónsi is streaming the entire album through here and here - I believe the last link is UK only.


If you haven't ordered your copy yet, you should be shot, or something. You can get it at jonsi.com. Or Amazon it. Or something. I'm listening to it now and it's making me very happy. I think there are still some tickets available to his tour, which is going to be epic from the looks of all the BTS vids posted around the place - 59 Productions are doing the stage and visual design, and it looks awesome.


Interestingly, Rufus is also releasing All Days Are Nights: Songs For Lulu on Monday. Brilliant! Two in one day! I recently discovered that I will be seeing Rufus four times in twelve months - I saw A Not So Silent Night last December, I'm hitting up his Sadler's Wells gig in a couple of weeks (front row! Centre! Wham), then seeing him play a Kenwood House picnic in July (or June? I only discovered I had tix to this the other day... haven't written the date down. Oops), then again with his darling sister Martha at the Royal Albert Hall in November, just before I depart this fair country. Crazy, I know.


So now, here's an embed of Go Do, which we love:

    

    

    

    

    

    

  





























I'd embed a Rufus clip, but I don't know where they are. But we do also love the sound of the tracks we have heard. The Royal 'We', obviously.

No comments:

Post a Comment