Thursday 5 August 2010

I Don't Think I'll Make It.

But damn it, I'll give it a red hot go. I have, by my count, 95 days to watch 153 films. I doubt my ability to get there. My little calculator friend puts it at about 1.6 films a day. That's 11 films a week. Look, I'm not saying I won't try. But I've also got to try and write them all up, yeah, and I'm already 29 behind there too. 


That being said, I've probably forgotten more films that I've watched.


Plus, I've managed to watch the entire first season of Glee and True Blood, parts of Skins, I've spent a week in Iceland, a week in Denmark, eleven days in Scotland, four days in Berlin and six days in Barcelona. I've been to a bunch of concerts and a couple of pieces of theatre. And I've maintained a life for the most part.


But, that's enough of that. I'm going to try and get a third film in today to see if I can't knock that required average down to a tidy 1.6. 


Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment