Wednesday 10 February 2010

Have I...?

Have I previously stated how much I'm looking forward to Jónsi's debut solo album, Go? Have I? Maybe? Just once or twice? Well, things like this just make me look forward to it even more.

(via)

Seriously, he has a cockatoo. Brilliant. Album is out here in the UK on April 5th if my memory serves me correctly, marginally earlier in Australia and, for some reason, Germany I think. US tour dates announced but none for Europe! That's so unfair. I'm going to write him a sternly worded letter.


But really, like all of Sigur Rós' albums as a group were before they released, this is my most anticipated record of the year. I also believe he is or has been mixing it around the corner from where I live. So I'm going to put on my stalking hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment